Volunteer Lead - Dufferin Relay for Life Committee MemberI'm Interested
|Volunteer Position Name / Role:||Volunteer Lead - Dufferin Relay for Life Committee Member|
|Date Posted:||Friday, November 16, 2018|
|Organization Name:||Canadian Cancer Society|
905-830-0447 x 3856
|Why you might want to consider taking this opportunity:||
• Be a member of a successful team helping to create a world where no one fears cancer.
• Apply your skills and experience to promote Relay For Life in your community.
• Gain leadership experience, public speaking and networking opportunities.
• Have a positive impact in your community.
• Use your creative instincts to create a memorable and meaningful event honoring those effected by cancer in your community.
• Be part of an event that fosters community giving and generosity.
• Get training and learning opportunities to strengthen personal skills.
• Have Fun!
|Type of Organization:||Health-related Service|
|More Info Link:||http://cancer.ca/|
|Volunteer type position is suitable for:||
|Duties / Roles / Activities:||Lead all aspects of volunteer needs for Relay for Life including setting up volunteer schedule, recruiting volunteers, training volunteers for event day roles.|
|Sample Tasks:||Email, phone, recruitment to community members in Dufferin County|
|Dates & Times:||
|Location of Volunteer Activity:||
|Can be used toward '40 Hours' for Highschool Graduation (OSSD):||Yes|
|Commitment Length / Duration:||Moderate Term (3 months to 1 year)|
|Transportation:||On Transit Route|
|Expires:||Wednesday, May 1, 2019|
|Areas of Interest:||
|Skills / Experience:||
Enjoys meeting new people
Leading a team