Recruitment & Retention Lead - Dufferin Relay for Life CommitteeI'm Interested
|Volunteer Position Name / Role:||Recruitment & Retention Lead - Dufferin Relay for Life Committee|
|Date Posted:||Friday, November 16, 2018|
|Organization Name:||Canadian Cancer Society|
905-830-0447 x 3856
|Why you might want to consider taking this opportunity:||
• Be a member of a successful team helping to create a world where no one fears cancer.
• Apply your skills and experience to promote Relay For Life in your community.
• Gain leadership experience, public speaking and networking opportunities.
• Have a positive impact in your community.
• Use your creative instincts to create a memorable and meaningful event honoring those effected by cancer in your community.
• Be part of an event that fosters community giving and generosity.
• Get training and learning opportunities to strengthen personal skills.
• Have Fun!
|Type of Organization:||Health-related Service|
|More Info Link:||http://cancer.ca/|
|Volunteer type position is suitable for:||
|Duties / Roles / Activities:||
Recruit new people to participate in Relay for Life
Re-engage previous participants
Attend pre-event recruitment activities in community
Provide support and ideas to recruited teams to encourage fundraising
Day of contact for all teams
|Dates & Times:||
|Location of Volunteer Activity:||
|Can be used toward '40 Hours' for Highschool Graduation (OSSD):||No|
|Commitment Length / Duration:||Moderate Term (3 months to 1 year)|
|Transportation:||Own Transportation Required|
|Expires:||Sunday, March 31, 2019|
|Areas of Interest:||
|Skills / Experience:||
Enjoys meeting new people
Is passionate about the Canadian Cancer Society's mission and Relay for Life event