Virtual Volunteers: Workshop Development and TrialsI'm Interested
|Volunteer Position Name / Role:||Virtual Volunteers: Workshop Development and Trials|
|Date Posted:||Monday, April 13, 2020|
|Organization Name:||The Career Education Council Guelph Wellington Dufferin|
|Why you might want to consider taking this opportunity:||
This is a very flexible volunteer-from-home opportunity.
Interested volunteers can also pursue future opportunities to co-host and facilitate workshops.
Volunteers will gain enhanced experience using the functions within Zoom meetings.
|Type of Organization:||Child and Family Service|
|More Info Link:||http://www.careereducationcouncil.ca|
|Volunteer type position is suitable for:||
|Duties / Roles / Activities:||
- participate in Zoom development meetings
- contribute ideas
- test activities and other content
- give feedback to the facilitator
- participate in Zoom development meetings and pilot workshops
- provide feedback to host/facilitator
|Dates & Times:||
|Location of Volunteer Activity:||
|Can be used toward '40 Hours' for Highschool Graduation (OSSD):||Yes|
|Does this opportunity relate to COVID-19:||No|
|Commitment Length / Duration:||Short Term (less than 3 months)|
|Transportation:||Own Transportation Required|
|Expires:||Sunday, September 27, 2020|
|Areas of Interest:||
|Skills / Experience:||
- access to Zoom on computer or mobile device is required
- interest, education or career experience in one of the core topics is an asset
Currently developing and testing virtual content in areas such as wellness, customer service, client care, conflict resolution, leadership, networking.