Summer Day Camp VolunteerI'm Interested
|Volunteer Position Name / Role:||Summer Day Camp Volunteer|
|Date Posted:||Wednesday, May 6, 2020|
|Organization Name:||Headwaters Racquet Club|
|Why you might want to consider taking this opportunity:||
- Gain experience working with children from the ages of 4-12.
- To have exposure to a variety of different recreational activities.
- Develop a variety of leadership and team working skills.
- To work in a fun, team-oriented environment.
- A supportive environment where they will receive mentorship
|Type of Organization:||Sports|
|More Info Link:||http://www.headwatersracquetclub.com|
|Volunteer type position is suitable for:||
|Duties / Roles / Activities:||
- Brainstorming, organizing and leading activities and games (with the assistance of your head camp counsellor).
- Helping to lead groups to and from activities.
- Helping to ensure the safety of participants at all times.
- Assist camp staff with regular daily duties: setting up, preparing snacks and organizing equipment.
- Setting up crafts and games.
- Help campers participate in an activity.
- Preparing catered snacks and meals for campers.
- Having Fun!
|Dates & Times:||
|Location of Volunteer Activity:||
|Can be used toward '40 Hours' for Highschool Graduation (OSSD):||Yes|
|Does this opportunity relate to COVID-19:||No|
|Commitment Length / Duration:||Short Term (less than 3 months)|
|Transportation:||Own Transportation Required|
|Expires:||Saturday, June 27, 2020|
|Areas of Interest:||
|Skills / Experience:||
- General experience with children is considered an asset, but not required.
- Students are required to apply by Saturday, June 27th.
- Mandatory volunteer training on Thursday, July 25th
For More Information Check Out Here: https://www.headwatersracquetclub.com/kidz-zone/camps/.