Connect-ED Virtual Marketing/Media Training Program ParticipantI'm Interested
|Volunteer Position Name / Role:||Connect-ED Virtual Marketing/Media Training Program Participant|
|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 1, 2021|
|Organization Name:||Career Education Council|
|Why you might want to consider taking this opportunity:||
- Meet and work alongside other participants to create content that suits the needs of community partners.
- Learn about brand presence and the principles of art and design.
- Receive advice from skills mentors with industry knowledge.
- Youth attending high school gain Community Involvement Hours while broadening their design skillset.
|Type of Organization:||Public Service|
|More Info Link:||http://www.careereducationcouncil.ca/|
|Volunteer type position is suitable for:||
|Duties / Roles / Activities:||
- Actively contribute your insights and suggestions while we are designing marketing and media materials.
- Actively participate in discussions alongside other participants.
|Dates & Times:||
|Seasonal:||Summer Months Only|
|Location of Volunteer Activity:||
|Can be used toward '40 Hours' for Highschool Graduation (OSSD):||Yes|
|Does this opportunity relate to COVID-19:||No|
|Commitment Length / Duration:||Short Term (less than 3 months)|
|Transportation:||Own Transportation Required|
|Expires:||Friday, August 6, 2021|
|Areas of Interest:||
|Skills / Experience:|