FREE EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES
Located in Orangeville and Shelburne, our resource centre offers free access to computers, internet, phone and fax services along with onsite Employment Resource Specialists, as well as:
• EXCLUSIVE and local job postings
• Career related workshops/webinars
• Resumé writing assistance
• Interview preparation and assistance
• 1:1 employment coaching
Resource centres are funded through Employment Ontario and provided free of cost. You do not need to be a Georgian College student to access the resource centre or employment programs.
EARN AND LEARN
YOUTH GAINING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We can help you explore career choices, get on-the-job experience and learn problem-solving, life skills and personal management, while earning money.
• Programs are delivered during the year to prepare you for a successful career
• New assistance for high school students seeking experience and part-time employment
• Attend group workshops on employability skills that focus on topics such as effective communication, resumé writing and job search strategies
• Work placements in your area of interest
• Workplace mentorship
• Back to work supports (i.e. uniform, safety equipment, tools and more)
• Financial incentive programs
Grow your workforce by taking advantage of funding options and programs available for businesses, not-for-profits and public sector organizations. Wage subsidies and monetary incentives are available for your next hire, training your current employees and training youth.
|Name of Opportunity||Deadline||Learn More|
|No opportunities posted currently|